On this episode, Karen and Dr. Gia Wiggins of Morale Resource, LLC, have a serious talk about what they know, as of today, about the FRCA (Family First Corona Response Act), PPP forgiveness, and creating an official company telecommuting policy for your employees and staff. Karen shares some accounting and tax wisdom to navigate these tricky federal acts and Dr. Gia explains the HR and employment issues of these ever-changing federal programs. Now is the time to get all your records in order and know exactly the ins and outs of the 2020 FRCA and the PPP forgiveness submissions.
– The FRCA Speaker expires on December 31st unless something else is approved and extended.
– There are no additional hours, over 80 hours of payroll pay, that your company will get the credit for after December 31st.
– Make sure that they’re keeping accurate employment and payout records; if not, correct them now.
– Find an HR or financial professional to help with any FRCA or PPP tracking, records, or reporting issues.
– All of your remote workers need to be under an official telecommuting agreement.
= Do not make any knee jerk reactions or payments. Consult with professionals for any FRCA, PPP, and PPP forgiveness questions or issues.
Learn More About DocRX
DocRx is a family-oriented company dedicated to tailor operational solutions for patient health and compliance programs that increases the quality and efficiency of patient-centered care and always with the mission of the patient’s health 1st. With over ten years of experience helping doctors and their patients with diagnostic testing, patient monitoring, medical supplies, compliance, wholesale pharmacy, physician dispensing billing, and more.
DocRx is your patient and health compliance solution, both under one roof. To find out how DocRx can help your hospital, pharmacy, or physicians office see all their services at docrx.com.
Learn More About Karen Simmons & CFO Consulting