The last Cheers episode with Brandon Maye was so good that Karen asked him back to share more of his story from the football field to the business field. On this episode, Brandon talks more about his transition and lessons learned from peak-level athletics to his entrepreneurial life and his Brandon Maye Legacy Foundation. Plus, he shares his insights on having purpose, living a life without fear, and creating a cash flow business to fund your other companies and projects.
– The same principles and traits that make athletes successful can easily translate into the business world.
– Live the life that you want and don’t operate in fear.
– Get maximum results by focusing on those things that you excel at and are the most important.
– Money creates opportunities for you to have time.
– Most business fail due to cash flow problems not infrastructure.
Check out the Brandon Maye Legacy Foundation